top of page


There are two ways to book your tour:

1. Website

Navigate to the page of the tour, outing, tour, workshop, tutorial or activity you want to participate in. Click on the "Register" or "Buy" button found on this page, fill in all the information requested. You can choose to pay in full using any of the methods, if you only want to pay the 20% deposit, you will have to choose the manual payment method. You should receive a confirmation email.

2. E-mail

Send us an email to with all the details of the grooming, outing, tour, workshop, tutorial or activity you want to participate in, or what you want to do. We will contact you with all the information necessary to register for the activity you want, the means of payment and the activity program.

So what happens?

Once we receive your reservation, we will confirm it and send you all the necessary details so you can prepare your equipment. We aim to confirm all bookings within a week, although the average time is just one or two days.


Payment Policy:

To secure your reservation, you must make a deposit of 20% of the total cost. This information will be sent by email when you register. Payment of the remaining 80% must be made up to two weeks (14 days) before the start of the chosen activity. The invoice for the activity will be sent approximately one week before the payment date. Failure to pay by the payment date authorizes us to consider your reservation as cancelled. We accept payments by bank transfer, paypal, mbway, or cash on the day of the tour (when agreed in advance).

Cancellation Policy:

Your booking may be canceled at any time after confirmation, provided that written notice is provided on behalf of the "main participant" (if possible). Cancellation becomes effective on the day we receive your notice. If cancellation occurs more than 30 days before the tour, your 20% deposit made to secure your registration may be applied to one of our future activities. If cancellation is made between 30 and 15 days before the date of the activity, your deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount, if already paid, may be used in one of our future activities or returned. If cancellation occurs between 14 days and 7 days before the activity, 60% of the total invoice cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, and the remaining 40% can be used in one of our future activities or refunded. We will not issue refunds if cancellation occurs less than 7 days before the tour.

Travel insurance:

We recommend choosing travel insurance that has adequate coverage at the time of booking. Make sure the insurance you choose covers expensive items, such as all optical or photographic equipment, and your valuable belongings (such as computers), as most travel insurance policies do not provide sufficient coverage for high-value materials. Check with your insurance company to confirm coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellations, delays or other unforeseen events. Please note that ONWILD does not assume responsibility for loss, damage, delay or incorrect diversion of your luggage and personal belongings. Although ONWILD has civil liability and accident insurance, it does not cover all medical expenses, and we cannot be held responsible for death, illness, physical injury, medical expenses or repatriation costs during our activities, including those resulting from delays or flight cancellations that may require additional hotel accommodations.

bottom of page